Wellness tips to combat the Coronavirus-19
by STA Leadership Team
For the most current update regarding COVID-19, click here.
There are currently no travel restrictions within the United States, and all of our tour programs are operating according to schedule. Travelers should practice the safe travel habits below.
- Allow extra time at airports for potential questions about your group’s travel itinerary
- Prepare your students with hand sanitizer, wipes for airplane trays, handrails and other surfaces
- Avoid sharing personal items: Food, drinks, utensils, drinking glasses and cups
Practice Good Hygiene
- Wash hands often, for at least 20 seconds, especially after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose
- Apply hand sanitizer after contact with frequently-touched surfaces
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid contact with people who are already sick
- Do not touch any part of your face without first washing your hands
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- While on tour, drink plenty of water
If you or a fellow traveler begin to feel sick while on tour, notify a chaperone or your STA Tour Representative immediately.
Updated on 2022-10-06 16:13