What sort of commitment am I making?
- You will initially work with a STA Tour Specialist to choose a destination and dates.
- Next, you will meet your personal Tour Coordinator- this becomes your new best friend who is in charge of planning your tour from A to Z. Your coordinator will work closely with you to learn your preferences and customize an itinerary to meet your exact needs.
- STA provides you with a Tour Promotional Specialist your first year of traveling with us plus all the promotional and registration materials you might need to get started. You simply hand out “Invitation Letters” to your students and/or parents. Your biggest challenge will be figuring out the best way to reach the most number of students. We recommend a promotional "kickoff" meeting to jumpstart your class trip.
- Once the letters are handed out, your job is to enthusiastically promote and encourage students to sign up!
- We handle all the accounting, invoices, bookings, planning, etc.
- We have company representatives or fellow veteran teachers available to attend parent meetings and assist in answering any and all questions about the tour and the company, if needed.
What support do I receive while on Tour?
- A School Tours representative meets your group at the airport upon arrival, assists you in boarding your tour coach and off you go to start the tour with your professional guide.
- You will have a personal STA Representative at your service during the trip to support you and your group to ensure the tour is a success!
- At the hotel, your representative prepares your room before arrival by conducting room checks and arranging everything necessary to ensure a timely, efficient check-in.
- Upon your arrival at the hotel, your representative greets you with your room list and keys ready to go.
- We place security chaperones on your floor each night from 10 pm to 5 am so you may have a restful night of sleep.
- Parents have 24-hour access to our Tour Central and an Emergency Response Center.
- A representative stays overnight at the hotel with your group, meets with you each night and morning to review itinerary, confirm appointments, meal allotments, and make any adjustments if needed.
- While you tour during the day, representatives work at airports and routinely assist the touring groups with their needs and special requests (such as arranging birthday parties or other needs).
- Your representative will assist you with check out and will arrive ahead of your group at the airport to assist with a timely departure home.
How do you ensure the health and safety of tour participants?
- STA has the best safety record of any tour operator in the industry and will never operate a trip if the safety or health of a single participant is compromised.
- Extensive Group Leader Professional Liability Insurance.
- Medical/Accident Insurance on all tour participants.
- Physicians on 24-hour call, who will come to the hotel or group on tour, if necessary.
- STA has a Tour Central Office available for 24 hour access while on tour.
- 24-7 Emergency Response Center for students and parents.
- Emergency Contingency Planning in the event of a city-wide emergency.
- All travelers wear a wristband that features an emergency phone number.
- For more information about our TRIPSolutions and other safe travels tips, click here.
Speak with a tour specialist directly by calling 1.866.543.8687
Or Email your Question to:
General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting concerns: email@example.com
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org